Get 50% – 80% of the advisory services for your company back as funding with the Red Thread,
by participating in the funding programme “unternehmensWert:Mensch“. The programme is specially designed for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Check your eligibility here!
What is important to YOU when you think about support for small and medium-sized enterprises?
My clients (and I myself) attach particular importance to the following:
1. (still) bearable bureaucracy for the company and the consultant.
2. quite a lot of flexibility in the design of the topics
3. support in accounting, if necessary through a third party.
They have already existed as state funding programmes for some time and are completely independent of Corona.
Point 1 can be affirmed – there is still some bureaucracy, but it can be managed.
Point 3 as well, support for accounting, and that helps with point 1!
And support for small and medium-sized enterprises is GOOD if it can and is allowed to really focus on the existing bottlenecks – and that is largely the case. The fields ‘Leadership’ and ‘Knowledge & Knowledge Sharing’ offer a wide enough range here to be able to get in well.
Feel free to also have a look at my page for individual programmes!
Here below you can get a first quick overview of whether and to what extent you are eligible.
Funding programmes and financing options for consulting at Roter Faden Consulting? Yes, there are!
Support programme “unternehmensWert:Mensch“
- You have been on the market for at least two years.
- You have at least one (but less than 250) full-time employee subject to social insurance contributions. Part-time employees can be considered on a pro-rata basis.
- Your annual turnover is less than 50 million euros.
- You have your registered office and place(s) of work in Germany.
Actual promotion and promotion process
- Once we have determined whether we want to work together, there is a kick-off meeting in a so-called “initial counselling centre”.
- There, the need for counselling is discussed again, defined and decided. You will find out immediately whether counselling days will be granted, and if so, how many.
- Currently, a maximum of ten counselling days of 1,000 euros each are funded with 50-80% reimbursement.
- The initial counselling centre is at your side for the whole “bureaucracy” issue.
- The investment must be pre-financed by you. After completion of the counselling and submission of all documents, you will be reimbursed 50-80% of the eligible counselling costs.
- You can find more information at www.unternehmens-wert-mensch.de.
Brand new: funding programme “unternehmensWert:Mensch” plus
Shaping innovations on the path to digitalisation and accompanying them along the way
… this programme is about becoming fit for digitisation.
- What does the digital transformation mean for your own business model?
- What will the jobs of the future look like and how can employees be qualified for them?
- How will management tasks and career paths change in the digital world of work?
- How can companies and employees shape cultural change and demographic change in the digital world of work?
What is being promoted?
- Consultancy processes for innovation processes in personnel policy and work organisation
- With employee participation
- Specific guidelines for methodical implementation
Who is supported and how?
- Medium-sized enterprises with between 20 and 25 and a maximum of 249 employees.
At least 10, at most 12 days are funded
Up to 80% funding (!), i.e. only 20% must be provided by the company itself.
Further information can be found at www.unternehmens-wert-mensch.de/uwm-plus/uebersicht
What other financing options are there for my customers?
It can be very helpful, for example, to divide an agreed project or programme “payment-wise” into monthly slices.
This way you always have a clear planning figure without fluctuations.
Feel free to contact me – write to me!
In exceptional cases, I will even agree to a success-dependent model. This comes into question when it comes to larger projects with a certain minimum duration.
A fixed remuneration slightly below the nominal price (e.g. 80%) is agreed.
If certain jointly agreed targets are reached, either a share in the success (e.g. in sales) is paid or the consulting fee is increased to 120% and the difference is paid in arrears.
If the targets are not achieved, the reduced rate already paid remains.
Of course, such targets must be measurable, verifiable and “controllable”.