I’ve summarized some questions, you may ask yourself. If you don’t find your specific problem here, please do not hesitate to contact me, so that we can clarify, what I can do for you.
Frequent Questions in SMEs
- How do we actually know, whether our strategy works?
- What are the ingredients for a good strategy?
- “Positioning” in the market place, what does that mean?
- How do we communicate our strategy best to our staff?
- Which are the best ways to keep our best clients?
- How do we compete with large companies for the best staff?
- What are ways to find out, whether a candidate could fit?
- How do we improve our business culture, fluctuation is too high?
- Why do our people seem to be so little motivated?
- How can we keep the best people in our company?
- How can we improve our sales? Our customers don’t seem to understand us
- Sales Training? How can we really boost our sales?
- There’s a lot of energy being wasted in internal discussions and fights – what can we do?
- Everybody moans there is too little time and too much work, what can we do?
- Project management: How can we improve the performance of our teams?
Frequent Questions as Solopreneurs/Freelancers
- I’m pretty good at what I’m doing – why do I not have more clients?
- How can I communicate, what my speciality is?
- What are the reasons why somebody books/hires/engages me?
- How can I convince someone to work with me?
- I do want more success, I just get stuck ever again – what can I do?
Time & Management
- I just don’t know, where my time goes – I’ve got too much to do and would like to earn more
- Is the life of a self employed person the right choice for me anyway?
- How can I get my priorities right?
- There’s so much to “manage” – how can I do more of what I want to do?
- My motivation fluctuates so much, what’s wrong with me?
Email me now and let’s meet: … the best thing is to talk about your concrete situation personally, after all …!